History and culture of Greater North
28 Hrs (1 credit)
Students, Professionals and Enthusiasts
Purpose of the Course
Provide an overview of the most relevant historical-cultural processes evolution of the Far North of Chile. Analyze differential factors determining natural resources exploitation, industrial settlement models, and lifestyle, in order to allow students to provide details regarding the historical process of the region, based on literature and historiography.
Topics of the Course
Dirección de Relaciones Institucionales
Universidad Católica del Norte
- Field Coordinator
- Assistant Professor (or tour guide if applicable)
- Transfer to all locations
- Snacks in all field activities
- Tickets to all locations, parks and centers
- Merchandising and gifts from Atacama Immersion
It is strongly suggested to bring sunscreen, swimming suit, trekking shoes, hat, and warm and light clothes.